Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Extreme Math's Reflection Term 2




My Extreme Math's Reflection Term

My Math's this term went really well. What I learned that was new was Angles and Parallel lines. It was very easy to learn. I learned what objects have a 90 degree angle's, like the top of a chair, or a table. It also has the same occur with shapes like a square but not a circle. My Math's goals this term were Basic Facts and I think I am doing alright but I think I need a little more work on them just to get better at it. I need to work on my 7x 8x and 4x. I am hoping to get them done by the end of term 3. My highlight in Math's was my Tessellation because it was challenging but fun. I really liked the pattern as well. I can't wait for next term. 


By Poppy 

What do you know about angles?




5 comments:

  1. Well, I know about Obtuse,acute and right angles Poppy, and keep working on those basic facts! You'll get there eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know about right angles poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work poppy i agree on everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job poppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing job poppy :)

    ReplyDelete