Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

My Animation!!!!! Are there any human subspecies?

My Animation on if there are any Human Subspecies?


For this weeks contract we had to create an animation based on our wonder that we want to learn more about. I did an animation on if there are any human subspecies and it turns out there is! I loved creating my animation because it was very funny, challenging and it also helped me understand the subspecies a bit more. I created about 27 slides, 6 characters at least, and about 3 different places/landscapes. My favorite part of making the animation was probably creating all of the funny characters and all of the things that they would say. Feel free to give me either feedback or feed forward it would be much appreciated! Hope you like it!



     


By Poppy. 

2 comments:

  1. Heya Poppy,
    The way you have done your animation is really cool, and learning about how our ancestors had different bones then us.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Manali
      Thank you for your comment on my blog. Will try to check out yours.
      Poppy

      Delete