Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Ancient ANZAC Letter


W.A.L.T: Write an ANZAC Letter about a soldiers life in war. 

In our class we had to write an ANZAC Letter home to a family. It had to be about what a soldier in war would be thinking, feeling and how he would keep all his information safe from the enemy. It was very fun trying to make it I found some bits a little bit hard but I managed to get through it. I may have wrote about a rat crawling all over a soldiers head and eating all the lice YUCK! My letter looks very good and I hope you like it 

BY POPPY UJDUR






Dear Family
Galipolli is very muddy the trenches I am siting in right now as I am writing this and it feels like I am swimming in a swamp. My ears are ringing as the bombs fly over me whistling. I am starving and I cant remember the last time I ate. Me and my friends are completely squashed in the strechers and we are cold.

2 comments:

  1. MARVELOUS! I love the letter that you wrote for your family! My question is... Would you/ Would you not fight in war?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris
      Yes I would fight for New Zealand
      Poppy

      Delete