Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Wonderful Google Drawing

Wonderful Google Drawing 


In Te kahu we had to do a Google Drawing on a word that we loved. I chose Wonderful. I thought of this word and I thought 'Yes this is the word' and that's when I made a Google Drawing of the word. This task was very calming and fun and I love to do tasks like this because it takes my mind away to my own world while I work. One thing challenging about this task was making all the shapes and putting them into the right place. I would really love to do this task again because it was so much fun.

By Poppy 


Hope you enjoy!


8 comments:

  1. Hi Poppy! I love your drawing especially because I know how hard google drawing is to use sometimes. I like how you've said what you enjoyed about this task. Keep it up Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tiana
      Thanks for commenting on my blog.
      Poppy

      Delete
  2. Good job, Poppy. It's good to see you doing well in your art and your schoolwork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Scott
      Thanks for your comment. Love your blog to.
      Poppy

      Delete
  3. Awesome! liked how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Izzy
      Thanks for your comment on my blog. I really appreciate it!
      Poppy

      Delete
  4. Great work Poppy!
    I like how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isabel
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. Will try to check out yours!
      Poppy

      Delete