Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2018

End Of Year Reflection

End Of Year Reflection

This year has been amazing. I have had such an amazing time at Pompallier Catholic School and I can't wait to start year 8! I am very excited. What I have most enjoyed this year is camp. It was so amazing. I loved the Taupotopoto trip and Cape Reinga and the Sand Dunes. I also loved the Amazing Race, the Last Night Dance, and the Ice Cream too! My other Highlight this year was all my art I had created. My favorite was the clay art because we got to get our hands dirty and we got to have a chance to learn how to mould something that was Kiwiana themed. My other art Highlight was my Sandra Silberzweig art. I got to be very creative and go crazy with all the colors. My goals were great this year and I managed to achieve a few of them. I have mastered Surface Features, and have achieved being Resilient on camp because I had to look after myself and be Resilient, and I also have to keep working on my Basic Facts because I have not mastered them yet. I have had such an amazing year and I really want to thank my teachers for making this year so great and I can't wait to become a year 8. 

By Poppy 

No comments:

Post a Comment