Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Term 3 reflection at PCS

Term 3 Reflection At Pompallier Catholic School


This term has been awesome! My learning goals this term were Basic Facts for Math, Surface features for literacy, and Resilience for personal goals. I think I am ready to move on from Surface Features and resilience because I have practiced resilience through hard math problems and surface features by writing and editing more. I am still going to learn Basic facts at home to get 100 questions right on my basic facts sheet. It will be a huge achievement. 

My highlights this term would have to be cross country because I came first in the year 7 girls school cross country and made it to the inter-schools where I came 3rd in the 11 year old's. After that I made it to Peria where I tied 15th with Chris! My other highlight this term was the Sandra Silberzweig art and learning because it was so much fun doing her art! 

Things I have persevered through this term are definitely the math books that Mrs Cutler gave us. But I finished most of the problems with Caleb. I can not wait for next term and I really hope we are able to do more out-of-school activities and art. 

How has your term been?

By Poppy 

No comments:

Post a Comment