Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Australians at War Task

Australians at War By Poppy
For our ANZAC Booklet Tasks, we had to learn about the Australians who fought in the following wars: WW1, Vietnam War, Iraq-the second Gulf War, and the Korean War. I learnt a lot of things that I did not know. I learnt that Australia was part of the British Empire and they fought for them in WW1. My favourite part of the research was looking up stuff about the Vietnam War. This was interesting to me because I did not know anything about the Vietnam War and it was very interesting. What I disliked most was probably trying to find the correct websites, because some of them did not contain the right info that I needed. It was very interesting learning about this and I hope we are able to learn more about this in the future.


Image result for poppy flower australia                    Image result for australian flag 

No comments:

Post a Comment