Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Bully Free Week Poster

Bully Free Poster for Bully Free Week!

Last week it was Bully Free Week! It was all about people not getting bullied or people trying not to bully for a week. Here in New Zealand Bullying is sadly very common. Our task for the week was to create a poster and share it with everyone so people are aware of what is going on in New Zealand. My favorite part of making the poster was when I was able to gather all of the information that I needed to create the poster. When I finished the poster I had to give it some colour which was also one of my favorite parts. On Bully Free day my friends and I dressed up in pink to celebrate the day where there is no Bullying at all. Can't wait for the next Bully Free week next year!


This is my Poster!

2 comments:

  1. Cool poster poppy! I can't believe you did this all by yourself, and I really liked how you said that bullying is really sad and that it should end. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Tiana
      I love your blog to by the way

      Delete