Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Math Art: Snowflakes!

Math Art: Snowflakes!


This week in Te Kahu we had to do some Math Art which was creating a Snowflake. It was very challenging because we had to use compasses and I do not really know how to use them yet. It was really fun as well because we had to create our own pattern which was very fun because I got to be creative. I really love snowflakes as well because winter is one of my favorite seasons. The math behind this task was the lines of symmetry which was very helpful for my math. I would really like to do this task again for our Math. Feel free to comment on my Blog and I will try to reply to most of my comments. Thank you very much!

By Poppy


Image result for snowflakes                      Image result for snowflakes 

No comments:

Post a Comment