Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

My Dot Art Preparations.

My Dot Art: Preparations


At the moment in Te Kahu, we are creating Dot Art and it is really fun. I have not yet completed it yet but I will be posting about it when I am done with it so you can see it. I have chosen to work on a dog because I love dogs very much. I chose to do all the abstract colors on my dog so the colors stand out and you can still see the shape of my dog. I am using a pencil for the fine dots and a cotton bud for all the outlines and inner colors. To create the picture we had to find a picture on Google and put it on a doc and into our learning folder so our teacher could print it off for us. Then we would get some A4 paper and trace over it on either the window for easier use or the table if it was very bold. I am really loving this art project and I would also love to do it again. I will put up a picture of the complete piece when it is done.


By Poppy

Here was my silhouette


Cant wait for the finished product!





2 comments:

  1. Hey Poppy! I love how you said that you liked the art we were doing and you stayed enthusiastic during art even when the paint smudges. Can't wait to see the finished product of your dog Poppy keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tiana
      Thank you for your comment. Really missing you at the moment. Love your blog to!
      Poppy

      Delete