Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

RWC Italy!

Rugby World Cup: Italy!!! :)

I think we all know that the Rugby World Cup is on at the moment and in our class we were given a task to study a specific country that we wanted to look into. It took me a really long time to decide which country that I wanted to and then I decided Italy. I decided Italy because I have always wanted to go to Italy, mainly because I really love the food that they have there. For our study we had to look into our country's: History, Economy, Religion, Language, Natural Features, Politics, Food (my favorite thing that I studied), Sport, Geography, and Culture. For my finished product, I decided to publish it on a brochure. The most challenging thing that was on there was outlining all of the writing because, to get better results, I had to outline it all and it was so long. This task was so much fun and I would love to do something like this again! :)

What do you know about Italy???

By Poppy :)



Image result for italy flag             Image result for italy food

1 comment:

  1. I wanna go to Italy too! delicious pasta :)

    ReplyDelete