Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Origami Galore!!!

Origami Galore!!! 
Last week in out Literacy contract we were learning how to make Origami! We had to choose out of: Snapper Puppet, Chicken, Dragon, Boat, Fish, Christmas tree, Water bomb, Penguin, Heart, Box with lid, Fox, Butterfly, and a Ninja Star. For this task I chose to do the Snapper Puppet because I thought it would look really cool and I had also never made it before so I was able to learn something new. The learning behind this was all of us learning Algorithms as we folded away our creations. This task was so much fun and I named my little Snapper: Snappy! I would love to do this again because I learn't a lot and it has inspired me to do more Origami in the future. 




Image result for origami snapper puppet

This is what my puppet looked like!
Have you ever made something like this before?????




By Poppy :)

2 comments:

  1. nice poppy origami is the best.(=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Poppy,
    Your Origami sounds so cool maybe next time have some pictures of it. <3

    ReplyDelete