Pages

Monday, August 27, 2018

Extreme Cross Country

Extreme Cross Country 

It has been very hard for the past couple of weeks because of cross country. A few weeks ago we raced on the cuttlers farm and it was really challenging. We had to run through forests, mud, and up hills. I nearly fainted after because I was so tired! I ended up coming 1 in the year 7 girls! I could not believe that I was going to the inter-schools. A week later it was time to go and race in the most challenging race in my life. We had to run 3ks up hills through muddy puddles and across strait paths in the burning summer sun! When I managed to make it back coming 3rd place. But after I collapsed on the ground for a couple of minutes! I had made it to the finals and I wondered how they would go .... 

Have you ever been to finals?


By Poppy 

No comments:

Post a Comment