Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Learning New Zealand History

Learning New Zealand History At Te Ahu Museum.

The Te Ahu Museum trip was awesome! I learned so many facts about the far north and NZ history. I learn't about the three anchors and how one was left at sea and two were collected. One is in Te Ahu Museum the other one is Te Papa. I also saw big slabs of kauri gum there was even one that weighed 30 pounds!We also got to sniff some kauri gum tooit smelt timber and dead ants yuck!! If I had the choice to go back to the museum I would totally go because there were so many cool things to learn there. I really hope we go back there for another school trip. Thank you for reading this blog post on Te Ahu Museum. 

What do you know about Te Ahu Museum???

By Poppy 

No comments:

Post a Comment