Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

learning Blog Post extravaganza

Learning Blog Post Extravaganza 

I have enjoyed the past 2 in a half weeks of term 3 so far. My goals are still Resilience, Basic Facts, and Surface Features. I am looking forward to moving on with my goals and achieving them very soon. Literacy has been great. I have achieved finishing 2 contracts in a row now. I am really pleased I don't have to take my book home and work over the weekend. We have been researching Sandra Silberzweig too in literacy and we have found out some very interesting facts too. Math has been amazing as well. We are learning about Area and Perimeter. It is sort of challenging but fun at the same time. I am hoping to master Basic Facts by the end of this term too. Can't wait for next week!!!!!

By Poppy 

How has your week been??????????






1 comment:

  1. My week has been a amazing i love your work poppy!!

    ReplyDelete