Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

2018 Athletic Zones

2018 Athletic Zones By Poppy 

This week has been great so far. I made it into the Athletic Zones and they were very fun. There was an amazing canteen there and they served awesome food. They did some Hot chips, Hot dogs and M&M's to along with a few Fizzy drinks! The events that I got into were Long Jump, and High Jump. Sadly I did not get into any of the events that I competed in but that was OK. My favorite event was probably the Long Jump because I got to show how fast and far I could jump. My score was around 2 meters I think. After all the events me and my friends went to get some chips and M&M's and they were delicious! While we were eating we were also watching the Shot put and Discuss. All of us cannot wait for next years Athletics. 


Have you ever made it to the zones? 

1 comment:

  1. Wow poppy your week sounds great, you must have done really well in the long jump and high jump.
    Mmm that food sounds delicious.
    Wow I can't believe you can jump 2 meters thats amazing.
    Whats your friends name?
    When you were watching shot put and discuss did you see any good throws?
    come and see my blog!
    By for now Annabel

    ReplyDelete