Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

Blog Post On O'Neil Surfing

Blog Post On O'Neil Surfing 

On Thursday me and the year 6, 7 and 8's went surfing. We went to the Ninety Mile where our Instructors were waiting. We met our Instructors Mark, Jack and E'en. We all got sorted into wet suit's and got a board and then headed off. We had to cross a river that was filled with seaweed and fish and I could feel it tickling my feet and leg's. Before we headed off we were taught how to stand up properly and keep our balance at the same time and also figuring out if you were goofy or normal. I found out I was normal. If you have your right leg at the back you are normal and if you have your left leg at the back you are goofy. After that we got strait in the water and started surfing. I caught some really big waves and started doing the floss and the Shaka on top of them! We stayed in the water for about Half an hour or a little bit more and then we sadly had to get out and go back. I really enjoyed after though because we played in a river and had a really good time. After we went and got ice cream and I got Orange Choc Chip and it was delicious. I will definitely go surfing again and will never forget the O'Neil Surfing experience. 

By Poppy 

No comments:

Post a Comment