Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Blog Post on Knots

Blog Post On Knots By Poppy

This week we are learning about knots. I learn't the Figure 8 knot, the Half hitch, Square knot, Sheet knot, the Noose knot and the Slip knot. My favorite knot was the Square knot because it was challenging at first but then it got really easy once I practiced it lots and I even achieved to make a bracelet using the square knot! The hardest knot was probably the Sheet knot and the Noose knot. This was because the instructions were a bit hard to understand at first but once me and Piper read the instructions thoroughly we managed to complete the knot. The reason we are learning all these knots is because of camp so we know what we are more prepared. Can't wait for camp! 

Here is a link to the website we used 




See if you can learn the knots i did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment