Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Blog Post On Saints Day

Blog Post On Saints Day 

Every year on the first of November is Saints Day! This year we dressed up as our favorite Saint and I went as Saint Anastasia. She is one of the most famous female Saints. Saints Day is all about celebrating past and present Saints from all over NZ and the world. Saints day is also called Hallows Day and Feast of all Saints. What I loved about Saints day was going to Church and bringing a photo of one of our family members or friends that have passed on. I really enjoyed dressing up as Anastasia because she wears one of my favorite colours: Blue. I also got to carry a bible around to because Anastasia was carrying one in the photo i saw of her. I can't wait for next years Saints day and I hope we get to dress up like this year!

Have you ever celebrated Saints day! 

By Poppy 




Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment